We price match | Free shipping on orders $100 or more
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
The US Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun delivers dependable performance with an immersive̴Ì_milsim look and feel. Designed and built by Tippmann, the Project Salvo marker utilizes a proven inline blowback system famous for shooting through all weather and field conditions as well as easy, beginner-friendly̴Ì_maintenance. The cast aluminum body stands up to scenario punishment and provides a flat-top picatinny rail for mounting all types of popular optics and sights. Housing the 11" 98 Custom Quick Thread barrel is an AR-style shroud utilizing four additional rails for attaching lasers, vertical fore grips, flashlights, bipods and other tactical accessories. The shoulder stock not only collapses to 6 positions for a perfect fit but also folds to the side for easy stowage or extreme close quarters combat. The feed neck features the classic Tippmann-style hinge for easy access to the breech for cleaning and the removable mock magazine opens to store tools,̴Ì_O-rings and small batteries for tactical devices.
The US Army Project Salvo Paintball Marker is rugged and ready for your next game!
US Army Project Salvo features include:
- AR-Style 6 Position̴Ì_Folding/ Collapsing̴Ì_Stock
- Four 7/8" Picatinny Rail Handguard/ Barrel Shroud for Tactical Accessories
- 11‰ۡó? Quick Thread Barrel (98 Custom Threading)
- Adjustable Open Sights (Removable for Optics Clearance)
- Durable Cast Aluminum Receiver
- Tough Stainless Steel Air Line
- Legendary̴Ì_Tippmann In-Line Bolt System for All Conditions High Performance
- Easy Breech Access Hinged Feed Neck
- Long Flat-Top Picatinny Rail On Receiver for Mounting Sights and Scopes
- Accepts U.S. Army E-Grip and Cyclone Feed (Sold Seperately) for Enhanced Firepower
- Compatible With 98 Custom Response Trigger And 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel