$30 Mail-In rebate with the purchase of this marker! For more information and to register for your rebate, please click on this REBATE FORM.
The Platinum Series Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun, with 8 updated features to put you ahead of the game. Tippmann's new 98 Custom Platinum Series is now easier to upgrade, modify and maintain. There is also a new Quick Thread Flatline Barrel, which attaches as easily as any other barrel to save players significant time and effort. The new Platinum Series maintains the core features of the original 98 Custom including, ACT (Anti Chop Technology), all aluminum die cast receiver, and a quick-release feeder elbow. It's fully compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen.
The E-Trigger™ includes five firing modes (semi-auto, auto-response, full-auto, 3-shot burst, turbo) that can be changed in seconds for rapid (up to 17 balls per second) firing. Requires 9-volt battery.
- Split receiver design - provides easier access to internal components for simplified installation of accessories and upgrades
- Easy to remove power tube - self sealing/locking gas line makes cleaning and maintaining your marker quick and easy
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA - eliminates the need to loosen the ASA bolts when dissassembling the marker
- Secure Front Site Spring and Trigger Pins - Easier to service and reassemble
- Matte Finish - Durable matte finish on ASA and barrel reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails - makes adding carry handles, scopes, or sites a snap
- Vertical Front grip - redesigned front vertical grip for improved stability and added texture for a better feel
- Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap - allows easy attachment of a variety of different style slings
- ACT (Anti Chop Technology) is a patent pending design to help eliminate ball chopping and ensure consistent performance. Using a new technology that has the front and rear bolt working independently of each other, ACT virtually eliminates ball chopping and improves ball accuracy with less barrel cleaning. And unlike other anti chop systems, this system maintains ball velocity shot after shot and does not have to be re-cocked if the anti chop technology had to be engaged.
- .68 caliber
- 8 1/2 inch Quick Thread stone honed high performance barrel
- Fully customizable to enhance performance
- All aluminum die cast receiver
- Fully customizable receiver and electronics adaptable
- Heavy duty stainless steel braided gas line
- Removable front grip to accept expansion chambers, vertical kits
- Wide range velocity adjustment screw
- Durable black finish
- 150+ foot effective range
- Semi-Auto: Fires 1 Shot for each trigger pull.
- Auto-Response: Fires 1 Shot for each trigger pull or release.
- Full Auto: Fires Repeatedly as long as the trigger is held.
- 3 Shot Burst: Fires 3 Shots for each trigger pull.
- Turbo: Fires 1 shot for every trigger pull, fires 1 shot for every trigger pull or release if the time between trigger pulls is less than .25 seconds.
- Includes maintenance pack: allen wrench set, spare tank o ring, marker lubricant, cleaning cable