Lightweight and versatile, The Prospect is perfect for advancing
riders who are trying to stomp new tricks and seasoned vets who need a more
- Articulating cuff for improved fit, heel hold and smooth flex - This
advanced sheel construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that
are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion,
resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- 3-D molded tongue wraps your foot for easy lacing and improved fit - Our 3-D
molded tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold.
This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for
customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Welded TPU backstay reinforcement durability and binding grip
- Lightweight EVA midsole with minimal rubber traction
- Internal lacing with custom lace lock
- Level 2 fit system liner with anatomical heel retention system -
Anatomical PE foam achilles pinch pad overlays for optimal heel hold,
triple-density soft touch Ultralon foam for added comfort and warmth,
full-length lacing system with lace lock for improved heel hold and fit, PE foam
overlays for support, Agion anti-microbal coating to eliminate odor.
- Level 1 fit system footbed for performance, fit and support - Molded
EVA for anatomical support and cushioning, mesh topsheet for comfort,
perforations for breathability
- Flex Level 5 - Every rider has a preference in boot stiffness. We take
this into consideration in all of our boots - from the upper to the outsole to
the liner - to make them perfectly balanced. Each boot is rated on our 10 point
scale: 1 = Softest to 10= Stiffest
- Weight - Many seasons ago, Thirtytwo revolutionized the snowboard boot
market by making lightweight boots. The evolution continues in 2008, as we
continue developing the lightest boots around and the lightest boot