.50 caliber paintballs do not differ much from thier .68 caliber counterparts in the sense that .50 caliber balls vary just as much in size and roundness. But unlike .68 caliber paintballs there has been nothing available to size, or "bore".50 caliber paintballs until now!
Just like .68 caliber, if .50 caliber paint is not bored correctly the user will experience huge losses in efficiency and accuracy. Our .50 cal iFit Kit can fix all that. We have included 5 different bore inserts to accomodate any size .50 paintball you may come across. Our adapters and inserts can be used with any .50 caliber marker, or paintball.
Remember if the barrel is too big, you are losing accuracy and efficiency!
The .50 Caliber iFit Kit is one of the only .50 caliber upgrades on the market today, but it could also the best in regards to getting players added performance.
- By obtaining a correct paint to barrel match, a player will add substantial accuracy and efficiency to their paintball marker.
- No other manufacturer offers the bores sizes or .50 caliber option like the TECHT iFit Kit.
- The .50 Caliber iFit Kit ranges in bore size from .505 down to .493
- The iFit offers the most comprehensive selection of bore sizes and threads to date, for both .68 caliber and .50 caliber paintballs.
- iFit is the most economical way to bore your paint.