The Yakuza Series USB board for the Bob Long Closer, Marq, Vice, Victory and Protege is the first Tadao product to include both a graphical OLED based display system and full USB 2.0 support. A mini-B USB port is built right into the board, allowing you to plug it into a computer running Windows XP or Vista so you can utilize the Tengu USB interface. Tengu offers the ability to do secure firmware updates from the comfort of your home or office, create custom boot screen images, and modify settings. Boot screens can be imported and exported as bitmap image files, allowing you to create them in image editing software like Photoshop and easily share them with friends or teammates. Settings profiles are treated in a similar fashion, and can be read off your board, saved to a file, and loaded back into any of your board's profiles or active settings.
OLED (organic light emitting diode) displays have numerous advantages over traditional LCDs. They have lower power consumption, higher contrast, and, due to the manufacturing process, are sealed, making them highly resistant to vibration and moisture. Unlike LCDs, each pixel of an OLED screen is a light emitting diode and emits its own light. Power consumption is directly proportional to how many pixels are lit, making it easy to view, even in direct sunlight.
All the necessary information is shown on the OLED screen, including eye status, battery life, current fire mode and max rate of fire, and a game timer. The settings are also easily adjusted through the full text based menu system.
The Yakuza Series USB boards offer enhanced capabilities. A new, faster microcontroller runs at up to 48 Mhz, and provides integrated USB 2.0 support with standard off-the-shelf mini-B USB cables. The drivers are built into Windows, making installation very easy. The asynchronous interrupt based trigger scan is monitored at up to 12 million times per second. Additional adjustibility includes finer, more accurate rate of fire, debounce, and dwell increments, plus specific PSP/Millennium fire mode parameters to change the semi-start-shots and semi-reset times. 5 user customizable profiles are now standard, and can be edited through the OLED screen or with the Tengu USB interface on your computer. The rate of fire range has been expanded to 5-30 balls per second to ensure compliance with any league rule changes in the future.
As before, the 4CTM eye system is supported, meaning both the top and bottom eye sets are fully utilized to ensure the fastest rate of fire and lowest chance of chopping. Also included is Tadao's industry first anti-breech bounce software, which helps to eliminate chops when a loader is running low on paint and can't provide a steady feed rate. RF support is also present with the inclusion of a dedicated transmitter socket and wiring harness.
The circuit board is the most important part of any electronic paintball marker, and upgrading it can enhance all the performance characteristics. Tadao's leading edge Yakuza Series USB boards provide the user with the ultimate in adjustability and speed, plus the ease-of-use of the Tengu USB interface so you can update your board's firmware and modify settings/graphics from home or office.
Note: USB cable is not included. Cables are sold separately here. The cable in use is a mini-B to A type, and is commonly found with digital cameras, Blackberry phones, and other USB accessories, so you may already have one.
- Yakuza Series OLED graphical display system shows eye status, battery life, current fire mode and max rate of fire, game timer, and menu system
- Fully legal in all tournament series (10 bps compatible for 2009 PSP/Millennium season rules!)
- Includes Stinger grip panels with a window for the OLED display
- Licensed 4CTM technology enables automatic detection and use of 4 Eye boards (both normal and "laser" style)
- Microchip PIC18F2550 microcontroller runs at up to 48 Mhz and provides Full Speed USB 2.0 (12 Mbit/s)
- Tengu USB interface for Windows XP and Vista provides secure and free firmware updates, custom boot screens, settings adjustments, and more
- Zero power drain while turned off (less than 0.0001 mA)
- Industry first anti-breech bounce software reduces chopping when a loader is running out of paintballs
- RF socket and wiring harness included to support Magna, Pulse, and other RF transmitters
- Multiple modes of fire
- Unlimited semi-automatic
- Adjustable semi-automatic
- PSP ramping
- PSP 3-round burst
- NXL full-automatic
- Custom ramping
- 3-round burst
- Tadao trigger logic asynchronously monitors the trigger switch, using an interrupt based scan at up to 12 million times per second for the quickest response time and fastest semi-automatic
- Tadao dynamic eye logic watches for the bolt to return every shot, cycling the marker as fast as possible
- Rate of fire adjustable from 5 to 30 bps in 0.1 bps increments, plus unlimited rate of fire
- 5 custom user profiles allow you to save settings for specific tournament series or performance tuning
- Adjustable ABS programming eliminates first shot drop-off
- AMB (anti-mechanical bounce) and CPF (cycle percentage filter) algorithms help to prevent mechanical and switch bounce without missing real trigger pulls
- G-mode setting allows 3 different options for every firemode
- More than 1 billion unique ways to adjust settings
- Extremely easy to use graphical and text based menu system for changing settings for nearly any variable, including debounce, dwell, loader delay, AMB, anti-bolt stick, fire mode, max rate of fire, fine rate of fire adjustment, eye mode, CPF, g-mode breakout, ramp start, ramp percentage, screen settings, settings profiles, and more
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is disconnected
- Power efficient software and hardware lengthen battery life
- Adjustable automatic idle power down saves batteries
- One-touch startup enables the marker to fire almost instantly
- Uses spring battery contacts so there’s no wiring harness to break or wear out
- 80-gram trigger microswitch
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Free Yakuza software updates via Tengu USB interface
- Standard OLED color is white
- USB cable included
- Custom grips included