Bridging the gap between outdoor ruggedness and indoor finesse, the popular Marauder Battle Jersey II is a half-breed between a standard paintball jersey and rugged, high-strength military uniform. The Marauder Jersey II ACUs feature the same rip-stop fabric construction as the standard Marauder, and is modeled after the current U.S. Army Issue ACU pattern.
In addition to the comfortable, high neck line and durability, the SpecOps ACU Marauder Jersey II also features sturdy arm pockets that include an outer Velcro® lining along the top of the pocket, allowing you to attach any of our interchangeable Brigade patches that can be easily swapped out according to the game at hand. (All Special Ops Brigade patches have the Velcro® hook backing that attaches securely to the Velcro loops on the pockets of the Marauder ACU Jersey IIs.) The right arm pocket is designed to hold a scenario ID or team color - much like a vest’s map compartment.
- Modeled after the U.S. Army Issue ACU pattern
- Fade-resistant material
- Comfortable, high neckline protects you from wicked “neck shots”
- Secure arm pockets
- Pockets feature Velcro® on upper top portion to accommodate SpecOps Brigade patches
- Rip-stop fabric for long lasting durability
- Right arm pocket is ideal for a scenario ID card