The One Series is a Cap board that is built tough and looks even better. The
great thing about this series is that you can ride it like a pro! As an added
bonus, they won't hurt your bank account!
- Freeride Performance - Lamar's freeride shapes are designed for the
performance oriented freerider. It has a snappy tail for great ollie power, and a
softer nose to get you through the fluff.
- Kids' Specific Flex and Geometry - All of Lamar's youth models are
specifically designed for youths in flex, shape and weight.
- VersaFlex Full Wood Core - Feature versatile and specifically tuned flex cores for
the all mountain rider. Generally softer flexing boards that are forgiving and
easy to ride.
- Bullet Cap Construction - A super-tough ABS top-sheet, weaved fiber glass,
20MM vertically laminated wood core, 360 Degree rubber dampening foil, and 360
Degree 48 Rockwell steel edges.
- Radial sidecut geometry
- E.T.F. (Energy Transmission Frame) Technology - An exclusive technology
that uses a combination of topsheets, cores and glass to create custom flexes.
- 3-D Impression Top Sheet
- Triaxial fiberglass
- 4 x 4 insert pattern
- Extruded 3400 base - Super-tough and durable base material that is rock
hard, requires little maintenance and is perfect for the beginner to advanced
- UV Mirror Finish - A cold-temperature modified polymer topsheet curtain coat
that gives the board a super-glossy, UV-resistant coating.