Our most affordable marker ever. We're proud to have produced a
paintball marker like no other. The Ion was built to be the marker
for anyone who loves the game: simple to maintain, easy to use,
designed for winning. It takes abuse like a rental gun, but throws
paint with the best of them. You'll get the accuracy, range and
rate of fire the Pro's enjoy for just a little more money than an
entry level marker. The days of having to spend tons of cash to get
what you want are over.
The Ion 2.0 features a new and improved Regulator as well as an
easier to use On/Off Power Button.
Standard Manufacturer Warranty Applies. *Note*
This Ion features the ANS Aluminum Ion Body Kit. The ANS Ion
Aluminum Body Kit drastically improves the look of the Ion and the
body only weighs 6 ounces!
*Note* The ANS
Ion Aluminum Body Kit is not a Bolt Out Back Design.
- Ultra fast rate of fire - 17 bps in semi auto and rebound
modes, and 10 bps in 3 shot burst or full auto modes.
- Extremely lightweight
- Break-beam Vision eyes - shoot up to 17 shots per second
without ever chopping paint
- Adjustable trigger - shorten the trigger pull without ever
taking the Ion apart. Full adjustable forward and back travel to
customize the trigger exactly how you want it.
- 9 volt battery operation - easy to find and replace 9 volt
batteries. No more expensive battery packs. One 9 volt battery is
included. Does not come with charger.
- Easy disassembly - One 1/8" Allen wrench (included) is all you
need to disassemble the Ion
- Vertical feed tube O-rings - fit a wide variety of hoppers
without having to buy a new feedneck
- Durable ball detents - last 10 times as long as current ball
- Gas efficient - get between 1000 to 1400 shots from a 68ci
- Impulse barrel and feedneck threads.
- Includes barrel cover and parts kit