We price match | Free shipping on orders $100 or more
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
The US Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun delivers dependable performance with an immersiveåÊmilsim look and feel. Designed and built by Tippmann, the Project Salvo marker utilizes a proven inline blowback system famous for shooting through all weather and field conditions as well as easy, beginner-friendlyåÊmaintenance. The cast aluminum body stands up to scenario punishment and provides a flat-top picatinny rail for mounting all types of popular optics and sights. Housing the 11" 98 Custom Quick Thread barrel is an AR-style shroud utilizing four additional rails for attaching lasers, vertical fore grips, flashlights, bipods and other tactical accessories. The shoulder stock not only collapses to 6 positions for a perfect fit but also folds to the side for easy stowage or extreme close quarters combat. The feed neck features the classic Tippmann-style hinge for easy access to the breech for cleaning and the removable mock magazine opens to store tools,åÊO-rings and small batteries for tactical devices.
The US Army Project Salvo Paintball Marker is rugged and ready for your next game!
US Army Project Salvo features include:
- AR-Style 6 PositionåÊFolding/ CollapsingåÊStock
- Four 7/8" Picatinny Rail Handguard/ Barrel Shroud for Tactical Accessories
- 11‰ Quick Thread Barrel (98 Custom Threading)
- Adjustable Open Sights (Removable for Optics Clearance)
- Durable Cast Aluminum Receiver
- Tough Stainless Steel Air Line
- LegendaryåÊTippmann In-Line Bolt System for All Conditions High Performance
- Easy Breech Access Hinged Feed Neck
- Long Flat-Top Picatinny Rail On Receiver for Mounting Sights and Scopes
- Accepts U.S. Army E-Grip and Cyclone Feed (Sold Seperately) for Enhanced Firepower
- Compatible With 98 Custom Response Trigger And 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel