This is a book that you can give to someone who appreciates the sport, and to explain what paintball is to friends & family. Anybody who has played tournaments between 1995 and 2012, can identify and will have an awesome time going through this.
- High quality book, 244 Pages, 400 Pictures
- Paintball origins: Bob Guersney, national survival game, Beginning of NPPL
- Paintball woods tournaments: USA and Europe
- Stadium invasion, How paintball invades Stadiums.
- The game: A dissection of the game. Every moments of a paintball game is focused, from the walking the field to the victory.
- The players, A selection of 20 emblematic players.
- The teams: All the biggest teams that have dominate the tournaments over the years.
- The faces: People who live for paintball.
- Paintball life: Living the tournament’s life.