Boots are the most important part of your day. No more complaining about foot cramps, cold feet, etc. Lamar's boots are meant for the beginner to expert rider. When you slip your tootsies into these babies, you'll enjoy your day on the hill. Check out all the new features on this year's boots, including improved lace systems, pockets, new graphic techniques, and improved liner systems. Feel safe and enjoy your day on the hill!
- PL Liner - Lamar's entry level PL moulded liner system features an articulated ankle and heel, locking lace up system and an EVA footbed
- Low profile dual-density outsole - Extra durable 1-piece rubber cup sole. Tread pattern is specifically engineered for proper grip and shock absorption
- Tongue gusset with micro-injected pull tab
- Flex-Zone Tongue - pre-cast molds form Lamar's tongues into a perfect position reducing bulk and pressure points and it enhances it's ability to wrap the forefoot thus increasing performance and comfort
- Soft touch laces - easy on the hands and easy to lace up!
- Backstay Construction - Lamar's logo driven TPU backstays are not only functional but also very attractive! This component of the boot is often overlooked by other boot companies. Lamar's backstay has been fine tuned to give you the proper support from behind and in combination with their bindings, the backstay will keep you in place when you are riding hard