The AR15 was originally designed as part of the U.S. military’s initiative to develop a lighter smaller caliber weapon as the standard infantry rifle. This innovative weapon utilized aircraft technology to lighten the rifle’s overall weight. This led to the creation of the M16 which has served as the backbone of the U.S. Military for more than 40 years. Since its inception shorter variations of the M16 were developed for the US Special Forces and other branches of the military, such as the M4A1.
KWA CQR AEG features the well proven 2GX gearbox that provides reliable performance with the quality that is expected from KWA. The gearbox has been modified to fire at a lower velocity to allow users to play in most indoor CQB environments. Polymer lower receivers reduce the weight of the weapon making it easier to handle for both beginner and the veteran players. Available in both a full sized MOD1 and shorter MOD2 variant, the CQR was designed to allow users to customize their weapon to suit their needs and preferences at an affordable price.
All KWA rifles come with: The airsoft rifle, magazine, and orange tip (No battery is included).
By Law, ALL Airsoft guns sold by ANSgear.com will come with at least 1/4 inch of the barrel tip permanently colored in blaze orange.
- Overall Length (Retracted) = 77.47 cm (30.5”)
- Overall Length (Extended) = 85.73 cm (33.75”)
- Outer Barrel Length = 38.1 cm (15”)
- Inner Barrel Length = 395 mm
- Inner Barrel Diameter = 6.05 mm
- Weight = 2.77 kg (6.16 lbs)
- Barrel Thread = -14 mm
- Caliber = 6 mm
- Magazine Capacity = 120 rounds
- Rate of Fire = 20+ RPS
- Velocity = 104-107 MPS (340~350 FPS)
- Energy Output with 0.20g BB = 1.07 Joules
- Power Source = 9.6v NiMh, 7.4v or 11.1v 15c Li-po/Li-Fe
- SPECIAL FEATURES
- KWA 2GX gearbox
- KWA 2G high performance bucking
- Fiber reinforced handguard with battery compartment
- Full metal alloy flat top receiver
- Polymer lower receiver
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- 6 position collapsible stock
- Semi and full auto selective fire
- Adjustable hop-up