The GoG G1 paintball gun is one of the newly released paintball guns for the 2011 paintball season. When you look at the GoG G1 you will quickly find out that it is a military ready scenario/woodsball gun. Built to last, the GoG G1 paintball gun is great for any beginning to advanced paintball player.
The Blackheart circuit board is a full-featured tournament level, upgrade board. It gives you complete operational control and a wider range of adjustment for GoG G1 paintball guns. With this board and a QEV, the GoG G1 is capable of shooting up to 25 balls per second.
A cool feature on the GoG G1 is the adjustable feed neck. Now you can position your loader to either the right or left hand side of the gun. The offset feedneck makes scopes and top rail accessories more effective than ever before.
The stock 14 inch tactical barrel is precision machined to give the GoG G1 paintball gun great accuracy out of the box. No aftermarket barrels needed with this gun.
The GoG G1 even comes with a collapsible stock for all of you Milsim players out there. This is one more great upgrade that makes this gun the fully loaded package.
A standard 9-Volt battery is the heart behind the GoG G1 paintball gun. With just one fresh battery you should expect to get at least 20,000 shots.
Compatible with either HPA or CO2, the G1 is guaranteed to preform for any level paintball player. The gun comes stock with a Max-Flow R vertical regulator which controls the pressure going into the gun and will give you consistent readings over the chronograph.
Seven different accessory rails make the G1 one of the most customizable guns on the market. Now you have a place to install any accessory that you could think of.
The GoG G1 Paintball Gun is built using high quality 6000 series aluminum and high grade composite materials for ultimate strength. This means more durability than ever before.
The Blackheart board comes pre-installed from GoG and this gun is ready to shoot out of the box!
Break Beam Vision - Reliable Anti-Chop Technology
Black Heart Board - 20 bps+
CTR-Style Adjustable Stock
Tactical Reflex Sight
Padded Soft Case
(Comes Fully Assembled)
- Upgradable to 25+ with QEV
- Customer adjustable 'left, right or center feed neck'
- 14" Tactical Barrel
- M16 Style extending stock
- Hammer free Electro-pneumatic Design
- Simple 9-Volt Operation
- Mulit-Gas Operation
- Light Microswitch Trigger with 2 Adjustable Points
- Simple Maintenance with bolt out back design
- Low Bolt Pressure Anti-Chop technology
- Max-Flo R Vertical Regulator
- Standard Smart Parts Barrel Thread
- Integrated Tactical Flashlight Mount
- 7 Accessory Rails for ultimate mounting options
- Built using high quality 6000 series aluminium and high grade composite materials for ultimate strength.
- Fire Rate (Adjustable)
- Trigger Debounce (Adjustable)
- Kick-In Rate for Advanced Modes (Adjustable)
- Sustain Rate for Advanced Modes (Adjustable)
- Shots Fired to Enter Advanced Mode (Adjustable)
- First Shot Drop Software (Adjustable)
- PSP Legal Mode (Adjustable)
- NXL Legal Mode (Adjustable)
- Millennium Legal Mode (Adjustable)
- Three Shot Burst
- Low Battery Indicator
- More User-Friendly Software