In Stock and SHipping!!!
GoG eNMEy Paintball Gun
The GoG eNMEy now comes with a new HD (Heavy Duty) solenoid valve. The HD Valve features include:
- Metal Reinforced Body Assembly
- Increased Strength, Heat Resistance, and Sealing
- Inline Path For Nylon Tubing
- Metal Screw Threads
- Redesigned For Easy Maintenance
- True Pneumatic Design – No hammer, no sear, no metal-on-metal wear points - for field rental use, there are no batteries to worry about.
- Regulated Low Pressure Operation – A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. Running at 160 psi nominal, the eNMEy is consistent and smooth with little to no recoil.
- CO2 Compatible – An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components from pressure spikes associated with liquid CO2.
- Spool Valve Design – This tournament proven system delivers both speed and accuracy.
- Simple Maintenance – The eNMEy’s main valve and bolt can be removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled in seconds.
- Low-Force Anti-Chop – The low force behind the eNMEy’s bolt allows it to bounce back from mis-fed paintballs, reducing the chance of a break in the breech.
- Composite/Aluminum Components – With a machined aluminum receiver under a protective polymer shell, the eNMEy is both lightweight and durable.
- Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser – Enough Said. We want you to be confident in your purchase. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See warranty for details.
- Electropneumatic Upgrade Path – Not to be confused with “sear tripper” electronic grip frames for hammer-and-spring paintball markers, the optional eNMEy electronic trigger upgrade provides true electropneumatic operation for increased rates of fire, more firing modes and an even lighter trigger pull.