The One is just that, the boot that does it all. The One will take you from champagne powder to park to pipe and back up for a huge cornice drop.
- Distinctive upper - functional while looking great
- Quilted net design that combines midfoot support with controlled flex
- Inside is all about comfort with a contour molded inner boot
- Asymmetrical tongue
- Anatomic harness support
- Traditional lace closure - Durable and flexible, the outer boot closure is complemented with a low-friction liner lace system to quickly and effectively close the key midfoot region for maximum foot control.
- Boot profile and last - Construction starts with a highly anatomical last, creating a truly precise fit. Custom fit options eliminate heel lift and painful pressure points. Natural shape creates better energy transfer from foot to boot to board to snow.
- Internal harness - Internal closure system is ergonomically accomodating with low friction closure to snug up the critical ankle and mid-foot areas. It is also linked to the outer tongue to effectively lock liner and outer into a single unit for maximum energy transfer.
- Air technology - Built into the O2 outsole, this pneumatic cushioning technology progressively absorbs the biggest drops and chatter. It works with the full-length internal midsoles to create a cradle for your feet.
- Molded 3D tongue - Anatomically shaped in a single piece, the 3D tongue provides consistent forward support while equalizing pressure from all types of binding straps. Toeside turns have never been so powerful.
- Size 8