The Phenom is a boot engineered specifically for smaller bodies, weights, sizes and heights. The boot is much more than a pretty face - this boot will keep the kiddos comfortable on the hill all day long.
- The BOA closure avoids all those wet laces dragging through the lodge and allows kids to get in and out of the boot themselves. It features the patented Spacer System that eliminates over-tightening, and allows easy and efficient tightening on the hill or lift with no stretch, no glove removal, and quick easy opening. "I can do it myself!"
- True grip rubber outsole
- Velcro liner closure
- Waterproof molded liner is the warmest and most comfortable design for small, tender feet.
- Boot profile and last - Construction starts with a highly anatomical last, creating a truly precise fit. Custom fit options eliminate heel lift and painful pressure points. Natural shape creates better energy transfer from foot to boot to board to snow.
- Internal harness - Internal closure system is ergonomically accomodating with low friction closure to snug up the critical ankle and mid-foot areas. It is also linked to the outer tongue to effectively lock liner and outer into a single unit for maximum energy transfer.
- Air technology - Built into the O2 outsole, this pneumatic cushioning technology progressively absorbs the biggest drops and chatter. It works with the full-length internal midsoles to create a cradle for your feet.
- Molded 3D tongue - Anatomically shaped in a single piece, the 3D tongue provides consistent forward support while equalizing pressure from all types of binding straps. Toeside turns have never been so powerful.
- Size Youth 3