This magazine is recommended for use with the A&K, Echo 1, JG, Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, VFC, ICS, G&G, KWA and G&P M4/M16 series AEGs, it may work with other brands AEG
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.