- Boss FULL 4130 Chromoly Frame with Helix Down Tube, Replaceable
Brake Mounts, Cable Stop. Holes for Gyro Tabs. 78mm wide BB to allow
for wider tire clearance.
- Fork: Eastern Hawkeye Fork, FULL 4130 Chromoly with Proprietary Helix
Tubing Legs, 1pc CNC steerer tube with Machined Integrated Bearing Race, Tapered
Legs and Hangfree Dropout Design.
- Headset: Sealed Bearing 45/45 Internal
- Chainwheel: NEW CNCed Trans Am 7075T6 Alloy
- Crank: Eastern Nomad Cranks, Butted Spindle, Concave Arms, 3PC Heat
Treated Tubular 4130 Chromoly
- BB: Sealed Bearing Mid-BB
- Handle Bar:Eastern Wonder Years FULL 4130 Chromoly, Proprietary Helix
Grip Bar, Double Butted Cross Bar Post Weld Heat Treated 8.25"x28"
- Stem: New Eastern Ringer Front Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Wiz Grip
- Front Hub: New Eastern Female Front Hub 7075T6 Alloy Axle, Heat Treated
Chromoly Studs. Plastic Hub Guard Included.
- Rear Hub:New Eastern Transformer Hub. 7075T6 Alloy Female Axle with Heat
treated Chromoly Studs. Convertible Right or Left Hand Drive, 1 piece 9-Tooth
Driver with 4 Pawl Engagement. 5 Sealed Bearings and Low-Profile Hub Shell
Specially Designed to Accommodate the Eastern Pop-n-Loc Hub Guard.
- Front Rim: New Eastern Doulbe Wall Welded Seam 6061-T6 Post Weld Heat
- Rear Rim: New Eastern Doulbe Wall Welded Seam 6061-T6 Post Weld Heat Treated
- Spokes: 14G Stainless w/ Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: Eastern Curb Monkey High Pressure, 20" x 2.3"
- Rear Tire: Eastern Curb Monkey High Pressure, 20" x 2.3"
- Cable: Straight cable
- Rear Brake: Forged alloy U-Brake
- Brake Lever: New Eastern 6061 Forged with Hinged Clamp
- Freewheel: Sealed Bearing, Right or Left Hand Drive, 9T One Piece Driver w/
6 Pawls and 15 Degree Engagement
- Saddle: NEW Eastern Letters Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Forged Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: New Eastern Wax Loss Molded Integraged Seat Post Clamp
- Pedals: New Eastern Crown Pedals
- Eastern Promise: Lifetime Warranty, Lifetime Upgrade Policy. See
**Note** All Complete BMX Bikes are sold partially assembled. Final
assembly should be performed by a qualified BMX mechanic. Failure to have
the bike assembled by a qualified mechanic may void warranty.