He rides the pipe with amazing amplitude and style, stomping back-to-back 1080s with unrivaled confidence. He has earned six X Games gold medals in Slopestyle and Halfpipe events, and his name is in the books as the youngest to win the U.S. Open Slopestyle Championship. Now he owns the gold medal of the 2006 Olympics Halfpipe competition. How do you design goggles worthy of Shaun White?
You start with a 1/3 striped print design as unique as his style. Then you add HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity, 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection. And you make sure it includes the performance of dual vented lenses with Oakley’s F3 anti-fog technology and the all-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam. The end result isn’t just a nod to big air. It’s a salute to an athlete who’s bigger than life.
- Anti-fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- PLUTONITE® lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging