We polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant – “less weight, more venting, same great protection.” New from Empire for 2012 are lighter, less constricting Contact Zero paintball pants designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season. Plenty of mesh ventilation at the front and rear of the pant encourages massive air movement and helps wick moisture away. Adjustable ankles and waist allow for a truly custom fit while plenty of knee padding keeps you safe no matter how hard you slide in.
|XSmall - Waist Average: 31" - Waist Min-Max: 30-32 - Inseam: 29"|
Small - Waist Average: 33" - Waist Min-Max: 32-34 - Inseam: 30"
Medium - Waist Average: 35" - Waist Min-Max: 34-36 - Inseam: 31"
Large - Waist Average: 37" - Waist Min-Max: 36-38 - Inseam: 31"
X Large - Waist Average: 39" - Waist Min-Max: 38-40 - Inseam: 32"
XX Large - Waist Average: 45" - Waist Min-Max: 44-46 - Inseam: 32"
XXX Large - Waist Average: 49" - Waist Min-Max: 48-50 - Inseam: 33"
4X Large - Waist Average: 53" - Waist Min-Max: 52-54 - Inseam: 34"
- Ultra-lightweight, for ease of movement
- Maximum amount of mesh ventilation for maximum air flow
- Plenty of padding for ultimate protection
- Adjustable ankle cuffs, because stepping all over your brand new paintball pants sucks
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit, every time you pull them on
- Available in sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, and 2XL
- Available in Black only.