The PROPPER ACU Coat is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the US Army in the OCP pattern. The 50% nylon/ 50% cotton ripstop fabric is NIR compliant. Mandarin collar can be worn up or down. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets are designed to fit optimally with an OTV (Outer Tactical Vest). All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A.
The Battle Rip version has all the same features and is available in both A-TACS patterns. However, the 65% polyester/35% cotton fabric is not NIR-compliant.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army