Bratta is codename for comfort. The minimal upper and rubber taping on this
shoe are reminiscent of days of old when style reigned supreme and juices were
flowing. This is only the beginning of the story though. This is 6.0, where we
take the status quo, then rethink what we know.
The Braata is lighter than light and super-flexing. This is true no-nonsense
performance, where less-is-more and innovation leads to enlightened comfort,
touch and board feel. Tune in to react and flow, go with what you know and you
won't want to change the channel.
- Minimalist upper looks good and lasts a long time
- Sure-fit tongue strap - kinda like a jock strap, except for your foot
- Reduce impact: only four lace holes means shorter laces
- Cushy Phylon midsole is carved out for flex and decreased weight
- Outsole is wrapped in super-responsive, extra-rubbery rubber