Delivering versatility for everything the mountain has to offer, the Antic
features Ride's new LowPro shape with a playful rocker in the nose and a grippy,
stable tail. Complete with 90A Slimewalls, Carbon Array 3 and Fusion 4000 Base,
this Ride will take you from the peak to the park, with a responsive feel that
won't let you down. Epitome of all around performance.
- Ride Antic 2011 freestyle snowboard
- Size: 157
- Shape: LowPro
- Stance: 3/4" setback
- LowPro Rocker - LowRize in the front, ProRize in the back. Loose, fun and
effortless in the tip with grip, pop and stability in the tail. Sit back and
cruise or charge it all. Truly superior for everything the mountain has to
- Thin Con - All Ride boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and
tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the
- 90A Slimewalls - They're forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather
than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane smoothes the
interaction with the snow, wood or metal surface you're riding on. It's
virtually indestructible - the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding. 90A
durometer urethane for an increased response with the same smooth feel.
- Carbon Array 3 - This power distribution technology provides total board
control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the
binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider
input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum control.
- Performance Tuned Core - Ride blends the proven strength, pop and feel of
wood with added dampening materials and composites. Mixing natural wood with
high-energy 'uppers' and vibration absorbing 'downers' creates a core tuned for
maximum snap and feel. Performance tuned is high strength Aspen combined with
Bamboo and other lightweight woods to provide the perfect balance of strong and
- Hybrid glass - Ride takes stitched glass to new levels and tailors it to
each board's needs. The unique glass designs are flatter and more consistent;
therefore they're stronger with no gaps or stretching, unlike woven glass.
Hybrid is triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for
better response with speed.
- Linear Carbon - Carbon is used to increase pop and liveliness with the added
benefit of strength. Linear Carbon adds more snap for ollie power.
- Fusion 4000 Base - Ride invented and owns the Fusion Base Technology in
which the material is formed together for a solid, fast Ride every time. Fusion
4000 is more durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base
material known (sintered).
- 2x4 Inserts - Dial in your stance for the option that feels best.
- Effective Edge: 1156
- Waist Width: 250
- Sidecut Radius: 8500 / 7500 / 8500
- Tip Width: 396
- Tail Width: 396
- Insert Location (in. back / mm back): -0.75 / -19
- Stance Range (in. / mm): 21 / 533
- Rider Weight (lbs / kg): 125-175 / 57-80