This product has minor cosmetic blemishes to the board itself, and will not effect the performance or integrity of the product.
Featuring RadRock Rocker and TruFlex Core, the Vice is an all-mountain machine! Directional shape and Biaxial Fiberglass construction provide a fast, smooth and snappy ride for shredders of all abilities.
- RadRock Rocker - For easy turning, catch-free performance and powder float. Progresses from flat between the inserts to 3mm at the contacts. This creates an easy-turning skatey feel which prevents you from catching edge and allows for better flotation in pow. Get rad!
- Directional shape and flex for all-mountain performance
- Full tip-to-tail sustainable Aspen core for durability and lasting camber
- 3D Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 Degree Edge Protection - It's the strongest and lightest edge available. A one-piece steel edge wraps the perimeter of the board to give you the insurance you need to ride with confidence. It's CNC formed at a controlled temperature to maintain a consistent 48 Rockwell hardness rating, providing the sharpness and strength to ensure impacts with rails and jibs won't damage your deck.
- Tru-Flex Core - For a smooth and responsive ride. This layup kicks butt in the park, the pipe or across the mountain- an all out performer, built to last.
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Deep Gloss Capkote UV protection finish
- Length (cm): 151
- Waist Width (mm): 248
- Sidecut Radius: 7.7m
- Stance Reference: 19"
- Weight Range (lb): 90 - 160